Friday, July 15, 2011

Ladder Rack

We are working on a bunch of different outdoor projects here in Foam Core Fantasyland and we've even managed to finish some of them, and almost finish some others.
  • The World's Biggest Tree Stump is long gone and tomorrow we will be covering the area with sod so it will be as if it had never been there.
  • We put weed fabric behind our new retaining wall and backfilled it with topsoil.  Tomorrow we will also top that soil with sod.
  • Doug has been working to find and de-clog the drain pipes he installed under the driveway about 15 years ago so that we can hook them up to the gutters and not have a lake in our driveway every time it rains.
  • I cleared out a space for the other hydrangea we bought on impulse about a week ago and it is now planted near the back door.  It looked pretty sad and wilted so Doug pruned it back quite a bit.
  • Doug built a ladder rack so the ladders will no longer be piled up in the dirt.  They look very tidy now and he also figured out a way to make rollers so they are much easier to put away.  And they can be locked so no one will be able to steal them.


3 comments:

Bowie Mike said...

Love the ladder rack. Do you really need all of those ladders? :)

Cyndy said...

Do "I" really need all of those ladders?

Hahahahaha!!!

Someone who lives here apparently needs all of those ladders, but it's definitely not me. Hmmmm, I wonder who it could be?

P.S. Mike - I keep trying to comment when I visit your blog, but it doesn't seem to accept comments from me anymore. It's been that way for several months. Just in case you think I've been sort of anti-social lately.

Bowie Mike said...

Strange. My comment settings are set to "Allow anyone, including anonymous and people with 14 ladders."

I would be the proverbial person in the glass house throwing stones if I were to get upset about people not commenting. I go in cycles myself - both posting and commenting.