Almost. It's far enough along that it looks finished to the casual observer and that's good enough for now. I want to do something with tabs and buttonholes and covered buttons so that the band around the circumference will be more fitted. Then I want to get some firmer foam for the seat cushions and cover them in a more tailored way. I also want to make some throw pillows with the leftover bits of fabric. In my spare time.
Here's the original pattern. As I mentioned before, I had to do something different with the skirt because I didn't have quite enough fabric in the $3.00/yard remnant to follow the pattern exactly. That's how it ended up getting all fancy.
Here's the end result and a couple of other views. I'm not sure why I didn't take a full picture from the front. Maybe I didn't feel like moving the coffee table.
Although the appearance of this couch has been vastly improved, over all I'm not that impressed with the whole idea of slipcovers, now that I've done one, or at least I'm not impressed with the drape and tie variety. It's kind of makeshift, even if it doesn't look that way. Actually it sort of does look makeshift, but I can live with it for now. I sort of want to see if I can figure out how to actually reupholster the couch properly one of these years. We'll see.