Saturday, July 26, 2008

Trombonists in Dupont Circle

I have been very lax in posting about our house progress recently. Let me just say that none of the progress has been particularly exciting, even to me. But we finally got our electricity hooked up and now we have a big inspection coming up next week. Or so I've been told. I'll try to post something relevant in the next few days.

In the meantime, here is something to entertain certain of you in particular who might happen to be visiting this here blog. Since there was a bass already there at the theater where I was subbing, I was actually able to take the Metro to my gig tonight for a change. This is, I believe, a fairly typical Friday night at the Dupont Circle metro station in DC. Pretty cool, huh?

Sorry these clips are so short - it still takes forever to upload them.

Also, what is wrong with these people, only one of them uses a DE mouthpiece?

Oh that's right....they couldn't buy one even if they wanted to.

No comments: