During the month of July we removed the basement steps and installed the subfloor on the main level, which means that we can now only access the basement from the outside.
After we put in the floor, we installed the new front wall panels on the main level.
Then we used a pulley to lift the panels for the 2nd floor up through the floor joists.
We stored them in "hallway" of the main section of the upstairs, which already had a floor installed.
Once we got all of the panels we needed moved upstairs we put down the subfloor in the open areas that had originally been designated for the stairwell in the former design. We left a little opening around the wooden ladder that we've been using all this time to get to the 2nd floor.
Post a Comment